I think we are finally witnessing the end of the earth as we know it. And of course now we decide its ok for a black man to president.....
- Current Mood: blah
Well another great summer of highs and lows, well mostly lows, has come and gone. Now it's time to return to Hamilton or as I affectionately call it, the ninth circle of hell. I can't believe classes start on monday and I can't believe I'm returning to the no happiness zone that is upstate New York. Atleast my dorm room mojo has returned and I was able to grab some sweet digs in a faculty house that has been converted to student housing. Its like an apartment, and there are like 5 people to each one, but I got a single and that is all that matters. And now that my shrink has finally seen the light and prescribed me adderall, I might actually get my school work done for once and avoid my obligatory Hamilton melt down that usually ends in me dropping out at some point during the semester. So my plan of action for this year is to keep ipod on at all times. Hopefully my earphones will act as a shield to protect me from having to actually interact with any of the morons that attend that school. Oh and weed always helps.
- Current Mood: Whatever
- Current Music:Knives of Summertime~ Sparklehorse
- Current Mood: content
- Current Music:Impressions ~ John Coltrane
- Current Mood: bored
- Current Music:Blue Sky Blues ~ Ryan Adams
1) Still haven't found that summer job and it's almost july
2) Everyone and I mean everyone has a apartment and I still live with my grandmother
3) still haven't graduated from college
4) I don't leave my house. ever.
5) can't pass the stupid driving test, already failed twice, don't need another failure on my head
6) even if I did pass, not like I'd have enough money for a car
7) whenever I graduate, maybe in the next century, have no idea what I'm gonna do, career wise. Oh, but I'm sure I'll still be living with my grandmother.
- Current Mood:I am a loser
- Current Mood: okay
- Current Music:Christian Brothers~ Queens of the Stone Age
Shrink appointment tomorrow. Yay for more antidepressants and possibly stimulants of the adderall persuasion. and in other news I don't think this beef and broccoli was meant to be ingested atleast that's what my stomach is telling me. : (
- Current Mood: sick
- Current Music:The National Anthem~ Radiohead
Nothing better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out?
You're an immigrant too!
Best damn lyrics I've heard in a while. Jack White, I like you again.
- Current Mood: impressed
- Current Music:Icky Thump~ The White Stripes
But it just made me think that maybe I worry too much about things that just can't be helped and maybe the things that I thought I couldn't change maybe I can. Well... look at that. It sounds like I've been touched with a bout of optimism. Strange.
- Current Mood: weird
- Current Music:Black Wave~ The Shins